Monday, January 28, 2013

The New and Improved Shirley Temple

           One of my personal favorite drinks is a shirley temple! I'm always craving one, but I'm not going to go out and buy grenadine full of sugar! So I learned a new trick on how to make a Shirley temple! My camp counselor actually taught this to me!

Ingredients:
Sprit, Ginger Ale, Mountain Dew, or 7-UP will work for this drink
Red Raspberry Tea Bags
And Glass of Ice

         Pour your soda in the glass of ice and add one tea bag, wait for it to brew, about 2 minutes and your done! (Tip** the longer it brews the stronger the raspberry flavor) It's as easy as that, and the best part is that it is a lot more healthy for you! But dont get me wrong, soda does have a lot of sugar but everyone once in a while this drink does the job. For mine I used ginger ale which I think is the best. Happy Brewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment